- SNES Classic Mods - How To Add More Games To SNES Classic Mini
- SNES Classic Mods - Add More Storage With External USB Hard Drive
- When I modded my SNES Classic I was not able to get the kernel to flash or USB support to work on the non-CE version of Hakchi so I had to use the Hakchi CE version.
- Make sure that the flash drive is formatted to NTFS and NOT exFAT and that you use the export tool when adding games to the device.
- Keep game to folder ration around 20-30 games per folder for the UI. More or less than 20-30 will cause UI glitches with the SNES Classic.